Tire Storage at Cowell Volkswagen
- Balanced for wet and dry performance with acceptable traction in light winter weather.
- Has modest tread depth to reduce noise and increase comfort.
- Can have longer tread life than tires designed for a specific season.
- Primarily for performance vehicles, these tires provide better control, agility and stability.
- Fewer tire grooves results in higher grip levels on wet and dry roads.
- Provides greater flexibility and optimum performance in summer temperatures.
- Provides better traction on dry roads, ice, snow and slush in colder temperatures
- Has an aggressive tread design and siping (slits) to bite snow and push away water and slush.
- Rubber compound stays flexible in cold weather conditions.